What is it? Created as a service for smaller and independent properties with limited marketing budgets, but also of value to larger properties, our lodging members can now access complementary professional marketing advice that will be targeted to meet your unique needs in increasing your bottom line!
Who can participate? Only current WH&LA lodging member properties are eligible, as a free membership service.
How does it work?
- Three marketing service companies have committed to provide complementary marketing consulting services exclusively for WH&LA lodging members within certain guidelines. You get to choose which company you wish to work with.
- You will provide some requested background information about your property and current marketing choices (confidential of course!), so that the vendor can spend some analysis time up front. You can also specify what type of marketing assistance you are looking for, so it is even more customized.
- The vendor will contact you within two weeks of receiving your information, and will spend at least 15 minutes on the phone with you asking any further questions and giving you specific suggestions to help you to more successfully market your property.
What does it cost? This service, as outlined, is complementary to our lodging member properties. Should you wish to seek enhanced or ongoing services beyond this complementary package, you would need to discuss this directly with the vendor for their pricing.
How do I sign up?
- Complete the WH&LA Marketing Concierge Registration Form.
- Think about what type of marketing consulting that you need the most, and note it on the form, so that you get what you are looking for. Some examples could be: a new marketing message for your property, suggestions on your website, help with identifying your target markets and how to reach them, help with a basic Marketing Plan to start with, etc. If you are unsure, just say so, and the consultant will determine the expertise most needed.
- Be prepared for the consultant’s call within the next two weeks, so that you can take full advantage of their expertise in the time you have with them. Learn what you can implement to improve your bottom line… and then you can take it from there!