Wisconsin Lodging Conference & Tradeshow: Session Spotlight #3
Wisconsin’s #1 Lodging Event! Register by October 19 & SAVE!
|Full Conference Package with Sunday Reception – only $245Monday/Tuesday Conference Package – only $215*packages include conference meals and sessions|
CONFERENCE SESSION SPOTLIGHT #3
How to Increase Revenue Now & Into the Future
Prospecting guru Lisa Barham will share ways to utilize the Internet to drum up new business. Session attendees will:
- Learn what groups are going to your competitive set and what they may be paying.
- Learn how to find groups slated to hold an event in Wisconsin before they book with your competitors.
- Find organizations by market segments with all of their details including history on their past events.
- Find catering and networking groups’ calendars and find their open dates.
- Develop a minimum of 5 new contacts to solicit immediately.
To maximize the hands-on and retention of this course, it is recommended that attendees bring a laptop computer or tablet with wireless internet connectivity.
About the speaker: Lisa Barham is a keynote speaker at hospitality industry events and expert in lead generation. A 30-year industry veteran, Lisa developed sales and marketing programs for 33 hotels before starting her own company, Hotel Resources. Hotel Resources offers multifaceted sales support for hotels; clients include Marriott Hotels, Kimpton Hotels, Best Western International, Choice Hotels, and many management companies.