The Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging Association will once again offer complimentary student registration, eligible students, for packages to the Wisconsin Lodging Conference & Trade Show at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino in Milwaukee.
These student scholarship packages include the following MONDAY (November 6th) activities:
- Morning educational programs
- Recognition luncheon
- Afternoon educational programs
- Special student session
- Admission to the Trade Show
Why should you attend the 2017 Wisconsin Lodging Conference?
- Meet people – This conference is such a valuable opportunity for you to meet with key players in the industry from all over the state! This conference is such a key place to build a professional network and for a hospitality student, it would be a shame to pass up this opportunity.
- Let people meet you – Let key industry players meet you and have you on their radar for internships or work after graduation. Our conference is a great way to get your name out there as you begin to establish yourself in the field.
- Build knowledge about your field – The conference lineup offers a number of great speakers who are sharing valuable information about the hospitality industry. Attending our conference is a great way to get a better sense of what’s going on in the field and what is on the horizon!
- Applicants must be students enrolled in a hospitality program at a WH&LA member institution (WH&LA student section members will receive priority consideration).
- To apply, complete the form below and submit with a $10 refundable deposit, addressed to WH&LA, by October 17, 2017.
- Students who do not receive conference scholarships may apply their deposit toward a conference fee or request a refund.
- Scholarship recipients will receive their deposits back during the student session at the conference, provided they ATTEND THE FULL DAY.