Staff turnover. It happens in the hospitality industry, and with turnover comes the need for continuous, high quality, affordable training options. Did you know the Wisconsin Innkeepers Association (WIA) and the Educational Institute of AH&LA have teamed up to provide WIA members access to a free Resource Lending Library?
WIA members can check out a variety of materials such as the following for only a $5 shipping/ handling fee:
- Competitive Edge: Sales Strategies for Small Properties (video)
- Front Office Quality Service: Exceeding Guest Expectations (workbook)
- Managing Housekeeping Operations (video)
- Understanding Hospitality Law (text)
- Security: Key Control & Guest Privacy (video)
For more information about the Lending Library or to view the full list of available resources, please contact Pamela in the WIA office.
Tags: AHLA, American Hotel & Lodging Association, Educational Institute, educational resources, hotel industry, lending library, lodging industry, training materials, training products, WIA, Wisconsin, Wisconsin Innkeepers Association